The main purpose of collecting information is to provide you with a smart, smooth, efficient and awesome user experience and to provide you with Services and features that better meet your needs or requests. We may collect information about your personal and non-personal information as follows:
1.Personal Information You Provide to Us:
• Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a U Launcher account;
• Your phone status and device identifier when you need to call. It doesn’t concern user identity and other personal information;
• List of your contacts and related data. Only for contact search. No relative contact will be uploaded;
• Content of instant messaging communications, voice messages, and video messages. No relative information will be uploaded;
• Your camera and album when you need to take pictures and videos;
• Location information, derived from your mobile carrier or from the mobile device that you use to provide you the weather forecast and other information related to user location;
• Access tokens for third-party accounts you associate with your U Launcher account (such as Facebook), which are used to share your themes to friends.
2.Non-Personal Information Collected Automatically:
We collect non-personal information about your use of our Apps and aggregated information regarding the usages of the Apps. "Non-Personal Information" means information that is of an anonymous nature, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the Applications.
We DO NOT use Personal Information for any profitable purpose. All the Personal information we collected is used for internal purposes only, such as to provide you with U Launcher services, to notify you of products information and more. We DO NOT rent or sell your Personal information to third parties outside without your consent. This does not include trusted third parties, who provide their services in U Launcher and may need some information for better performance of their functions, as long as they agree to keep the information confidential.
Generally non-personal information is used internally to monitor and improve the Services, to perform analyses of the behavior of our users, to measure user demographics and interests, and to analyze how and where best to use our resources. We DO NOT combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.